Friday, February 12, 2010

Pressing the Restart Button

So Sy and I talked yesterday, very emotional conversation. He quoted something I told him months ago that still holds hope. I thought it was sweet and I did not tell him he was wrong, but I still said good bye in a not so distant way. I care and love him very much but it is time for me to move on. We had a very beautiful intimate relationship that will probably never die in our hearts.

He made me feel beautiful inside and out. He was not a selfish lover in or out the bedroom and Lord forgive me some of the best sex I have EVER had. He is a marathon lover who took his time to please me...and in turn I wanted to do all I could to make him happy...in and out the bed room. I never usually talk about two things my son's father or sex but today I am talking about sex. Yes I broke my celibacy and I am not upset about it at all. I was celibate for a little over two years. I was with my son's father on February 16, 2007 and no one until March 14, 2009... good huh,lol. No regrets.

When a man takes the time to appreciate a woman past the physical and really wants to make her happy, he will find sexually pleasing her as a must. Women are emotional and if he doesn't stimulate the heart...it's just a f&%$. Don't get me wrong do what ya do, but in a healthy relationship there needs to be that connection.


I miss the foreplay and the extended lovemaking, tough act to follow. I am open to dating again but Sy is such a gentleman that these city boys know nothing about. Sy courted me and I felt like the bell of the ball all the time when I was with him. I won't hold a score card up every time because that's not fair but whoever "he" is better bring it. Sy is the second man I have been involved with that knew that being there for his woman was essential. Hayden was the first...he was a nut and another story. All in all that laid a wonderful foundation and set the standard for being treated well.

No comments: