Saturday, February 13, 2010

Captain's Log

Yes...It's 3:42 am. Jackson went down hours ago but I still have a ton of projects to finish. There is a contest at his school to win 50.00 dollars...I so need it,so instead of doing one part of the contest I am doing two. I wrote a poem and still have a couple of pictures to draw and cut out for a poster. I am still working on one essay and need to start the other for my English Composition class, not to mention read a book. I still need to go over my scales,chords and blocks, rehearse my lines for the play. Hard trying to juggle it all and be a mother at the same time but it is my life.

You would think that this snow storm has provided me ample rest and opportunity, but with children they come first. My son does not recognize that I need some time to do things for myself, he's just a baby. Even though I have so much to do for school,  my son's need to interact with me is very important. Either he wants me to dance with him to Barney or he is begging me for gwapes,lol. I only used 1 pull up today YAY!

No comments: