Sunday, December 07, 2014

Social Media

It's the end of 2014 and as much as I hate to I have to address  behavior. 
Anything you read on this could or could not be a figment of your imagination. Anyone that I am connected to via social media has either met me personally, worked with each other artistically or introduced themselves personally via the physical or cyberspace. This is a place where I bare some things raw, my truth or others. I post on what I see and feel going on around me. It is not solely limited to me personally.
The thing is if you don't actually know me, you'll never really know. That's why there my social media that is part private and part public. I think it's sad and fasinating that you still feel the need to "try" and stalk me. I extended you the opportunity to not be a cowerdley lioness and just be gangsta. Aren't you tired of trying to follow me, connect the dots and make heads out of tails, you must be tired or you're still single. 

Please don't waste another year trailing and imitating me, it's not good for you. I pray you find your own happiness and individuality. I don't know where things went downhill mentally and emotionally for you but there is help. I don't say that to be shady or even take mental and emotional illness lightly. There is help and I hope you find it. Get back to being a whole person and not the insecure woman that you've become. 

No comments: