Tuesday, December 02, 2014

I know you're not sorry but...

I have to forgive you anyway. I can't waste anymore time wondering why you tried to hurt me. I also can't waste anymore time punishing you. I have to love and release you to your highest good. To kill you with kindness, love and compassion. I must do this because perhaps you will learn from the example. All the things you've done, or said that could have attributed to any hurt I felt I have to turn it around and shower you with nothing but good, nothing but good, nothing but good. I pray you learn the path of love, forgiveness and accountabilty. Until you gain those things in it's purists forms you'll be at a standstill in love, and all areas of your life. Nothing but good,nothing but good, nothing but good I wish for you.Watch my wingspan, now watch me fly high, fly wide, fly far far away off into the sunset, off to find my happiness.
Peace

No comments: