Friday, November 30, 2012

It's Not In Vain!

Sometimes it looks darkest before the dawn, hold on!!!!

I tell myself that when I get physically, emotionally and mentally tired. I thank God for keeping me through peaks and valleys. The sacrifices that sometimes seems to have me doubt if I should keep going, when I'm cutting it close. God you are able, you never fail!

Shout out to all my crew and people who are working full time, part time, pursuing their undergrad, are in grad school, juggling kids, elderly parents, disabled loved ones...shoot, who are just trying to obtain a lil peace of the dream. I feel ya, I salute you, and I'm proud of you and myself.

Give God some praise, tell yourself you can do it, and conquer your goals each day. It doesn't matter how long or when you start...you'll be closer each day.

Zorey, *tears* kudos to you!! See ya at the finish line!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Still plugging away I see, keep up the good work. About to hit a milestone and thinking of going back and finishing.