Sunday, April 08, 2012

A Praise on My Lips and Forgivness in My Heart

Truth needs no defending, this was the word for Resurrection Sunday. God knows and you need not fret. I spent the better part of October 2010 to December 2011 trying to defend the truth. I was labeled crazy, had my physical welfare threatened, my name and reputation slandered by someone who felt it was more important to destroy because of their insecurities. I plead the blood of Jesus on their life, forgive them father for they know not what they do. I don't know how many times I have cried to God asking to place forgiveness in my heart. I have to forgive them in order to find favor in Christ. I will never ever forget what you have done to me and I will use it as a reminder of how not to live my life. People like this still scare me, it's a sick sinister way to have to live.

I am always asking God to protect and shield my lil one and I. I am thankful, the threats from the person and their friends stopped....I am thankful for all the evidence however that showed up at my doorstep. Lord knows if I ever have to go to court, I will be ready lol.

I say all this to say, God will hide you in his bosom. Be faithful and patient and just let God handle the rest.

No comments: