Monday, November 15, 2010

Today

Trying to apply for this job...would be a great opportunity....wish me luck.

Class was cool...got to grind this one out, music is so deep...trying to be a musician as well as a singer is not easy...for me that is. Dropped piano and will pick it back up in the Spring. I can't play and read very fast,plus the Professor was sleep half the semester. I challenged her about my Mid-Term grade but instead of arguing I let it be...I was not about to be her Guinea pig for her only semester here. I have always made a C or B in piano, never a D...something aint right

Stayed in the house all weekend with my little guy, he is so fun. I can't wait to pick him up so we can play, He is so in love with the puppy, I am so glad I got it for him. He would say "Mommy Woky is so cute I wuv him" and then kiss the dog...oh Lord it's too precious. He really needs the companionship, asking God specifically for certain things, he and I are need of...a new baby would not be bad either Oh wait gimme the hubby first lol...Thanks God lol.


Learned how to use a flash drive today....new things and so in love...I know I am slow lol.


Ok still pressing, this is a hard month for me, looking to God for strength in all this.

Oh going to a conference on Friday and come back on Sunday, got childcare thank God,going to take it all in.

Enjoy your day, I know I will try and enjoy mine.

No comments: