Sunday, July 12, 2009

What does the Future Hold?

In a funk but still functioning today. I have no choice...I am a mother lil one is sick and will probably take him to the doctor if he is not better by Tuesday. I threw up 3 times on Friday. It was not a good look because I was at a beautiful beach house and could not even enjoy it. On top of not feeling well I have a major decision about my life and the direction it will go. It hurts really bad and I hate having to do it.

I hate crying because it's so physically and emotionally draining but I could not stop the flow. Feeling very defeated, heartbroken and helpless. Sometimes we can want what we want...but it's not always best for us...or is it? I have to remember that no matter what my heart says."Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and start all over again."

No comments: