Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Find Your Happiness and Run With It


I said that yesterday on my Facebook page. I got a lot of great responses mainly because we all need hope. I go through the highs and lows of life and I am happy that at the end of the day I am still standing.

I was feeling pretty low last week when my bank account had been on E and they closed my savings. I have been doing all I can to find work, take care of my child and try to revive the artist in myself. I am spent. It's hard to write a song with a screaming baby in your ear, hence the time this blog is being written.

I want to sing again, act again,go back to school, move, find employment, buy a home,fall in love, get married, have another child,be happy and run with it.

The things I want in life are not just for me now, but for Jackson. Doing it by myself has not been easy but I am stronger than I thought...to God be the Glory. I need for my son to see that sometimes your will not have every one's support, you can accomplish your goals and fulfill your dreams.

No comments: