Saturday, May 02, 2009

Uuuuugggghhhhh!!!!!!!!!! #$*&#@!

Update 1:03 am Went to the gym and worked some of the stress off.


I have never met any human being in my life that can get under my skin like him (No this is NOT LOVE). I can't even find a word and I am still reeling from our fight last night. This is really about to end, my neck is tight and I am stressed. I am trying to get my footing in all this. I have to shake it off. I have to continue to fight to get my life back in order, I have do it for my son and myself. Once upon a time I thought the world of this guy, I admit I overlooked some major things and I allowed him to play on my vunerabiliites. My son is here now and I really need to pray to keep him on track, keep myself on track.


Oh God Help Me!!!! I have a headache.

No comments: