Saturday, May 30, 2009

Random Scribes from the Gut

I have incredible faith that God is going to work everything out. I just know he is going to answer my prayers. Lord knows I do my best and I know I have more in my to give. He has kept Jackson and I this long and I am truly in awe of his work. I am asking him to order my steps and remove the stresses that are attempting to plague my life.

I have to stretch my arms out,close my eyes and just fall back and trust he will catch me. The longer I allow my Ex or anyone to try and stress me, the further away my sandy beach feels. I say sandy beach because that's the place I imagine...warm, waves crashing, peace.

Don't get me wrong there is no major drama besides the kind folks seem to want to drag me into. I dodged that bullet this week and nobody got mad at me, not that I would care if they did. You can't change people but you can change yourself. I figure once you do that the situation changes and you are in control. I try to follow this advice for myself and for the most part it works with a couple of slips here and there. Praying for some breakthroughs, see you on the other side.

No comments: