Friday, February 29, 2008

Dating

So I met this guy, He older,very good looking,has his own buisness and I am afraid to date him. I am afraid to date period just because I am in a different place mentally. I have been abstinent for over a year and it feel dang good. I asked God to bless me and I promised to be obedient. Don't get me wrong I can't wait for the day that I can share myself with my HUSBAND,but until then I'm too fly to just give it up to anyone. I long for intimacy with a man that goes beyond the bedroom.

I think sleeping around with any ole body is dirty and can lead to all kinds of things that are not good for the mind,body and soul. What happens when you tell a guy there wil be no sex? For me I don't get a call back. Here I am trying to live right and I get left in the dust. I don't worry about it but it does not make you feel good when your phone does not ring. All I really want is some good conversation, you know the kind where you REALLY can TRY and get to know someone.

I admit I get lonley, I want love and affection like anyone else I am only human. I mean when I think about it I have been alone for almost a year and a half. I was in a relationship but I was still alone. I pray that whoever if ever I get involved with
really wants to be my friend as well as my lover. Someone who I can pray for and pray with. Someone who has God at the center of his life. I know I am not perfect so I am not looking for perfection,just someone God knows is perfect for me.

So the new fine guy, I guess we shall see how this goes. New beginings for the new year. Celebacy, a really nice new home THANK YOU JESUS!! It's perfect. A better ride, and the best blessing of all Jackson.

Father God bless my heart,heal my heart so that I may be all you want me to be.


http://www.puritansermons.com/sermons/griffin1.htm

No comments: