Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Ashamed...

I can't even bring myself to write about the turn my life has taken. I am really alone in my thoughts and I hold it in. I hold it in and blow like a top when face to face with the source. I am ashamed and long to be free. I don't apologize for my feelings there mine and until I can heal, I own them.

I understand what God wants for me, I understand it all,but I am still human. I still hurt like anyone else. All I can do is just ask for strength and forgiveness when I allow my flesh to dictate my actions. All I can do is cry out to him when I can't get a handle on things. I am human and I hurt just like anyone else and all I can do Is cry out to my God. Help me Lord to be healed,Lord I am seeking freedom and courage. I am seeking your face in all I do,even when I fall short, I asking you to pick my up.

No comments: