Friday, May 18, 2007

Helpmate

I wanted to say thank you to my helpmate for all you do for me.
I thank you for helping me get into a better position when I turn at night. For helping me roll over and also for lending a hand when I have to get out of bed. For providing clothing for me now that my clothes are starting to get tight. Thank you for holding me at night and making me feel safe. Thank you for allowing to share my dreams and my fears and bonding with me and the baby. I look forward to sharing every experience with you before and after this baby is born and I am glad to know you will not miss a moment of this blessed time.

I thank you for reminding me how special this baby and I am to you. For easing my pain when I hurt and for wiping my tears when you can't. Thank you for helping me put on my clothes and taking them off when I need help oh and my shoes.

Thank you for making me smile every single day and spending time with me even when I am doing ok. For helping with the house, laundry and groceries when I am too tired. When the elevator is broken you help me up the stairs. Thank you for being a good protector. You make me feel wanted, loved and at peace. I was in such mental turmoil and dealing with heartach and dissappointment and then you came and allowed me to feel whole again. I love you, I don't know where I would be if you had not came to my rescue. I can't thank you enough for being so good to me. I am really blessed to have you as my helpmate.

No comments: