Sunday, September 11, 2011

Scribes from 2005

So I flew down to Charlotte, NC and I must say It was beautiful. My friend bragged since the moment we meet how nice it was. I never thought about living anywhere else but DC but I don't know folk Charlotte is in the running. My God-brother didn't`t make it down and so Kenyatta and I hung out on our own. I can say it`s really nice to hang out with progressive Black men, my God-brother included. Their funny,know how to have a good time, respectful,and really have there eyes on the prize.
I met Kenyatta almost a year ago and I can say that after that weekend with him he will definitely be a brother I can call a friend, It`s so good to know there are still men out there that are not trying to get into you panties.

I will admit I worried about that initially before I got down there and I was pleasantly surprised when he didn't`t make a move. I guess in the world of guys and dolls this doll has had little faith in guys. I don`t have many male friends and I am so glad to have this one in my life. Back in DC/VA another storm is brewing, my ex-beau/beau

No comments: