Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Beautiful you

Beautiful you chocolate and new.
Surprising me each and everyday.
Honest and true with nothing to lose.
You show me that dreams do come true.
You came without asking and give without thinking.
So full of beauty I never even knew.
Beautiful you chocolate and new.
Surprising me each and everyday.

I was thinking of my nephew when I wrote this
He will be five on September 26, 2000
I never knew I could love someone so much.
The feelings I have are so much at times I feel like I am going
to burst. My heart is so full of love for him.
He is a master and commander and he has no clue.
It’s so amazing to me how he forced me to want to do better for myself.
I was faced with the realization that I have to do better so he can live.

He could live with love and hope and dignaty.
He will have a chance in this world and I will do whatever,however so his life here
on earth has a fighting chance,and it will not be in vain.

No comments: