Monday, February 06, 2006

Will I be saying goodbye?

I look back at how little I have accomplished as far as my demo is concerned and I feel like just giving up. I feel like there are but so many times I can ask for help. I have been here ready willing and able and I sometimes wonder am I not DIVA or bitchy enough for the game. Musicians are always busy or have a gig here and there and you have to chase them down like bounty hunters. If I could have one wish granted right now it would be to finish what I started and be able to give the world a beautiful collection of music made by me.
I don`t know folks,I feel like If I can get back in the "LAB" I may have to give up. Now don`t think I am a quitter, I can only do my part which I have tried and failed. The rest is up to everyone else who was "supposed" to help.
To be continued...

No comments: