Tuesday, August 30, 2005




Relax Posted by Picasa
I am trying to do just that...RELAX.Summer is almost over and I did just about everything I said I would do.I did my local traveling and relaxed and enjoyed the music.I got to meet Eric Roberson whom I love very much and he knows it now thanks to DeAndre.I was never so embarrased when he introduced us and he says "Hey Eric I want you to meet my friend...oh by the way she wants to marry you"
I wanted to disappear inside myself. Well he knows how I feel now and I`ll continue to stay close(stalk,lol...sike Im kidding) to him as much as I can.
Fall is on it`s way in and you know what that means.The holiday rush and New Years breakable resolutions.
I`ll have to go to the beach one mo gin before I hang the bathing suite up.
Ahhhhhhhhh to live is good.

No comments: