Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Dance With ME Damn It!


I was on my way out the night this picture was taken, to a birthday party that the host never showed up to...go figure.I was lookin real cute that night too.
My friends and i got to the club and the men were so disappointing.Now when i go out it`s not to meet men,but i would at least like for them to ask a sista to dance.
I was in NYC for a Gurls Weekend,it was hot we had a ball.We ended up going to the really nice club.The men looked good the music was right and we all looked Dayum good.I noticed one group of good looking guys,some black,white,mixed all stading together chekin out the ladies.I was like cool for sure they will ask a women to dance.
Happy people came on...great a stepper song!All at the same time they break out in step,all together,all at the same time.WTH!
Not a one asked a women to dance,after the song was over they went back to there drinks and ass watchin.What`s the point of coming to a club and not dancing with anyone but yourself...much less your boys.I know i know...they could have been on the DL but dayum,Go Figure.

No comments: