Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Update!!!

Weekend was sooooooooo amazing. Church, Water park, romantic walk on the boardwalk, house party, all that was missing my favorite restaurant....ahhh next time. Got a call from the Wendy Williams Show...if it works out I'll have to be in NYC Friday afternoon for taping. So many blessings , even with the hills and valleys.
 
So I saw these and had to share. You can't hurt me anymore, I take my life back and put you where you belong....under my feet where I stomp on your head Devil...yes I am calling you a devil, hence the second biblical quote. While I have taken back my power and have chosen to ignore my tormentor(s) I WIN!!!!
Fighting on others terms is how you lose- Jim Vance

Do not return evil for evil and you will inherit a blessing- Peter 3:9

Can anyone tell how hyped I am....oh Holy Pentecost starts this week....come join us

  http://www.firstunitedwashington.org/

No comments: