Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Happy Road

My road to happiness has not been an easy one. I am still growing up and learning from my mistakes. I have taken the nails out of my own hands and climbed down off the cross. It was rough up there...faces of myself multiplied with scattered ones of people who hurt me, all hurling words that feel like punches and eyes of judgment. The face staring back at me was my own and I was the ringleader. The first to unleash blow after blow of anything I could say to crush my own spirit and break myself down.

I am on the road to happiness, this time I brought along people who love me, they carry the light when I am in darkness,plenty of nourishment, because God can cook and  packed my directions, so If I get lost, I can find my way again.


Love you all

Ms. Oday

No comments: