Thursday, February 02, 2012

So I put put together a video blog for some of my viewers who have asked me to elaborate on my latest question..."Do you really know who you are in a relationship?" For whatever reason they won't post...UGH! I understood that it would take me having to just lay it on the line so here goes. There is more in the video on some personal things of where I was, then and now. I am delivered from hurt, shame, and the feeling of "not being enough. We place so much faith in man, that when he fails us we feel devastated.

I had NO CLUE about how to be in a relationship. I was in my FIRST "REAL" ADULT RELATIONSHIP in 2005. I had a couple of boyfriends, dated a few, but that was what I considered my first. I pretended to have it all together and acted like I had my answers in order. I embellished experience to hide the fact that I was not "schooled, versed, or hip" to the ways of men. I was never given the rules and every question I asked was answered from a place of negativity, and that it was acceptable to leave rather than "work it out". I was living a lie, I am forgiving of my teacher, I understand NOW why she did what she did. As a parent we should not project our fears and insecurities upon our children, it robs them. The best part of us having this discussion is that we move to look a little deeper at "Do you really know who you are in a relationship?"

 I am happy to have been reintroduced to LOVE and it makes me nervous and excited at the same time. Charge it to my head and not my heart, I am doing my best to answer your emails and cover some of the issues in my videos.


Later Lovies!


No comments: