Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Wiz

So my return to the stage was such a rewarding feeling. I really wish I could do more but with Jackson I know it will be close to impossible. My friends and family really helped but it was a lot of running all over the place to get Jackson situated,I so cherish there love and support. As soon as I hit the stage Jackson ran down the isle to the front of the theater "MOMMY"...it was too cute. All that I do I do for him. I think if steady income was in place, paying a sitter would ease the worry I have about pursuing my dreams. I am trying to live my dreams so that he can one day dream to be all his heart desires. Here are some pictures from The Wiz...pictures of my friends and family are also on Facebook.

Thanks for all your love and support.











No comments: