Thursday, January 14, 2010

You Again part 2


Even though the kiss was sweet and I was a bit hopeful...I still proceed with caution. Looks like there will be no reconnection here,sad but we seem to have bad timing. God knows what's in store and I can't be mad at that. It felt good to be kissed and kissed by him...missed EVERY SINGLE good and not so good thing about him. I love you but now I have to walk away for good. I have a son and a life I have to live free. If it is to be God will make a way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honey, go back and read the misery and pain he put you through, your struggles all while you held it down ALONE. Trust God, he'll see you through.

Febuary's Girl said...

You must be thinking of my son's father. New love, new issues....past hurt prevents us from moving forward (new love)....but thanks for the look out. New love had been an amazing father figure to my son and held us done, he eased the stress by showing me the love and kindness a man can give. My son's father is well as you all know a big let down, new love kissed the wounds,but was too scared to show his own and allow me to help him heal. I miss New love.