Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Shine



<-------That`s me on my very first solo gig with a live band in about 2 years.
Click on pics for better view.How blessed was I to have the Stylistics band to play for me.
I was in a band before but I was not the only soloist.I had been doing theater in NY for about 2yrs and found that returning to the mic was not going to be so easy.I was nervous and excited all at the same time.I won`t ramble on this post but I will say i did shine.
I rocked the crowd and they rocked back...gotta love it huh!
My band members play for the Stylistics and they were awsome,my background killed it.I am so lucky to have so many talented beatiful folks as friends.
I didn`t fuss to much with outfits and make-up,I just kinda showed up and sang my heart out.I did all the things I normally do in my mirror at home.I would like to think I perform as if I have already arrived,folks want there moneys worth and that`s what I give um.I pray I am given more opportunities to shine in the future.

No comments: